Saturday, October 11, 2008

After Thoughts

Well this is my first official post. My name is Rachel and I am Talia and Lindsay's assistant wedding coordinator. I recently got engaged on July 4, 2008 and my fiance, Gary, and I are now in the wedding planning stage. I have posted one of my favorite pictures from the night Gary proposed. Even though I am a newcomer to the blogging scene, I thought it would be fun to share my thoughts with you as I go about my journey as a bride to be.

Tonight, I just got back from working with Talia at Eolia Mansion at Harkness State Memorial Park and my mind is running. I can't even think about sleeping now so this is why I am posting at 2:00am. On my drive home from the wedding tonight, I was trying to envision my wedding day. I was thinking about all the things I wanted to do. My adrenalin was high. How could it not be? I had just finished working at what I believe is one of the most beautiful venues in Connecticut. Then I began to think about how each wedding has its own special feel...how do I want my wedding to feel? I guess I am still piecing that together. I will keep you posted as the details unfold.

Signing off for now,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Rachel!!!! Good luck with all of your wedding planning

    ReplyDelete