Monday, September 29, 2008

Inspiration... Found!

Picture it, last Thursday, while leisurely sitting at my computer I received an email from Norstrom featuring this oh-so swoonworthy Longchamp bag and all I could thinkof was a potential wedding theme. It's true, inspiration is everywhere! I call it... Moody Romance.



Dress by Romona Keveza other images clockwise from top left, Veil by Birdcageveils.com, Flowers by Flowers by Semia, Cake by Jacques Pastries, Lanterns from Pottery Barn, Louge by Lewis Gifts, invitation ensemble by Ceci New York, table top decor from Horchow


So, what do you think? We'd love to know where you have you found wedding inspiration in the most unexpected of places?

2 comments:

  1. I love those lanterns as a centerpiece idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley thanks so much for stopping by! Aren't the lanterns so rustic chic?

    ReplyDelete